We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We are voluntarily registered as Data Controllers in the Information Commissioner's public register. Our Registration Number is Z9733716. You can visit this register on http://www.ico.gov.uk/ESDWebPages/search.asp
- We do not sell or pass your details to any third party.
- We will only email you to communicate with you about your logbook, your outstanding tests, and updates to user information etc.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent
- If you would like to check what information we ho,d about you please email us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct t promptly.
- All personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with the law.
We collect information about you and your company for a variety of reasons.
- To ensure that your logbook is up to date and accurate
- So we can remind you about important maintenance and testing dates
- To ensure that these reminders are sent to the correct people
The type of information we will collect about you and your company includes:
- Your company name
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your company address
- The location of your paper logbook
- The date of the last time various safety test were carried out
Tracking of customer visits:
Safelincs analyses customer journeys in an anonymous form using Google Analytics. this helps us to improve the logbook system and make it easier for users to navigate and work with. The data gained cannot be traced back to individual visitors.
Information About Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies, also known as browser cookies or tracking cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your device (computer, SmartPhone tablet, etc.) when you visit a website. The cookies then send data back to the that website or other website that recognises the cookie.
Cookies have many different uses, such as remembering a user's preferences, allowing efficient navigation and generally improving the user's online experience. They also help companies to identify how many people visit their website, and how they found it. Cookies cannot identify you personally.
More information about cookies and how to manage them can be found at: www.allaboutcookies.org
|__utma||This cookie contains a unique ID which is used to determine unique visitors to our site. The cookie is updated each page view.||2 years from set/update|
|__utmb||This cookie is used to create and continue a user session and determines the amount of time a user is on our site||30 minutes from set/update|
|__utmz||This cookie contains information about how users reached our site. i.e. referring link, direct traffic or website search etc.||30 minutes from set/update|
|PHPSESSID||This generic cookie allows us to create and maintain user's shopping carts and order information||When the browser is closed or restarted|
|jssCustomer||This cookie is used if a customer logs into our site and allows us to identify their session||24 days from set/update|
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please get in touch